I want to say thank you to According to Courtney for nominating me for the Liebster Award. It feels good to receive such recognition from the blogging community.of
It is nice make great connections in the WordPress community and the kind words and encouragement from fellow bloggers is heart warming. I appreciate all my new blogging friends.
The rules for the Liebster Award are:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
- Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
Here are 11 random facts about me.
- I hate bridges.
- I love old Cary Grant movies.
- Dancing is my favorite form of exercise.
- Wii dancing is fun for me when I can’t go dancing for real.
- I make my own bread.
- I wish I could design clothes.
- I am a coach potato.
- Potatoes are a favorite food.
- I like to bird watch.
- I love to learn new things.
- I have a pretty cool Pepsi collection.
My answers to Courtney’s questions:
1. What is your biggest fear in life?
Going off a bridge.
2. If you had the chance to move to Mars, knowing you could never return to Earth, would you? Why?
No because I like to stay close to home.
3. Which do you prefer: dogs or cats?
4. What do you wish you had done when you were younger that you never got to do?
I can’t think of anything at the moment.
5. Where is your favorite place in the world?
6. If you were stranded on a deserted island with one thing, what would it be?
7. Do you believe in ghosts?
8. What food could you not live without?
9. If you could choose your own theme song what would it be?
10. Christmas or Halloween?
11. What is the most influential book you have ever read?
Eleven Questions for my nominees. I look forward to reading your answers.
- Do you prefer sweet or salty foods?
- Are you urban, suburban, or rural?
- Do you have a favorite reality TV show?
- What is your favorite genre of music?
- Do you have pets? if so, what do you have?
- Dark or Milk chocolate?
- If you could live in another time, when would you chose?
- What is your favorite color?
- Do you have a favorite sport? If so, what is it?
- Do you prefer a hot or cold climate?
- What is your favorite movie genre?
I understand if there are some who do not want to accept the award. It does take a little time, but does also seem to be a way to connect with more people. I hope for all of us who do accept this, that it leads to more positive connections. Here are my nominees.
- Quinn’s Books
- Freshfield Grove
- Jet Set Brunette
- sappy as a tree: celebrating beauty in creation
- The Accidental Texan
- Proverbs 4:1
- the crafty lady in combat boots
- Backyard Garden Life